Monday, November 10, 2008

Pre-Production Stage Final

This topic is personal for me because my own beliefs, morals, and values led me to this topic. I believe that friendship is an essential key to life and being happy in life.  I feel like friendship is just one of those things that it is hard to live without.  

I am kind of nervous about my project since we did not see any student samples of this project, I am not sure if my topic relevant.  I do not know if my topic is going to be of interest and fulfill the requirements to get an A.

My project is going to be out how friendship is essential to life and can come about in many different people, venues, and time frames. I want to show this by mainly following my mom around during the Thanksgiving holiday.  My mom has always been a very popular person so whenever she goes somewhere she seems to know someone.  Nonetheless, she has select groups of friends that she is continuously with.

No comments: