Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Beliefs

Family First
Blood is Thicker Than Water
Kids Grow up Fast
Both cats and dogs are bad
Home is where the heart is
Friendship is the Key to Life
Life is What you Make It
Money Makes the World Go round
Sleep is the Cousin to Death
Greed is the root of all evil

2.  Family First
This idea formed when I was about a sophmore in High School and my grandfather passed.  Though this made me maintain my belief much more, I always put my family first because thats what is in my heart to do. 
I firmly believe in this statement. There is no changing my thoughts on it. I try my best to make decisions everyday with the statement in mind. 
I maintain this belief because I believe it helps me to have my priorities in line. 
There is nothing that would make me change my belief.
 
Greed is the Root of all evil
This idea formed in my head just recently when a lot of my friends started become very greedy and bad situations kept presenting themselves to the friends.
I wouldnt say that I am firmly stuck on this belief, but at this moment in my life this is something I am finding to be true. 
I maintain this because I have seen the bad attitudes, the "2 faces", and even the revenge that occurs when people get too greedy. 
If I saw enough of greedy people in different circumstances such as giving some of their things back to less fortunate, which in turn would actually not make them greedy, or having a loving attitude then I guess I might change my point of view. 

Friendship is the Key to Life 
This idea formed when I was younger. I have always been that girl that pretty much everybody liked because Im the type of person who will not lie to you and I make sure people know that from beginning. Nonetheless, as I got older this belief got reiterated time and time again when my friends got hurt or passed. 
This belief came from my mom telling me to always be a good friend because it will come back to you.
I maintain this belief because not only my best friends tell me on a regular that I am a good friend. 
Once again, there is nothing that will make me change my belief!!!!

No comments: