Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Questions

I think that are argument can be proposed by anything that proposes a point of view since another person can have a different point of view. 
1. The "leather" cover is neither embossed or leather
2. Not a point of view
3.Not a point of view
4. What makes it the best selling artist
5.  Why is it a warning
6.  How is it belated
7. What is nutrition?
8. What is science fiction?
9. How is it a shirt lapel
10. No point of view

2.  Being that I am in college and language is our basic  means of communication, I use language everyday to inform, convince, explore, make decisions, and to pray.  I think that language is our best tool in life for all these facets. 



4. USDA- nutritious food made from the ground
NIKE- Good shoes made for little money
GOLDEN ARCHES- an unhealthy food chain with clean bathrooms
SEAN JEAN- refinement and Making the Band 4 

2 comments:

Lucas Schumann said...

I think that Noodle's comment on the USDA standing for "food that comes from the ground" is right on. Anytime I see the USDA label, the same thoughts come to my head immediately.

Lucas Schumann said...

The McDonald'c comment is also very true from my experience. The McDonald's culture is very customer driven and stands for excellence in every facet if the experience.