Tuesday, September 2, 2008

REFLECTIONS ON "I WALK INTO A WHITE ROOM"

I Am a big procrastinator. I decided that this year I would try to do things early but I'm always so busy, or making myself busy I should say, I end up waiting.  I will do pretty much anything to procrastinate.  I am the type of person who likes to be doing something at all times so if there is something that I need to do that I don't want to do, I will find something else to do instead.  

I am a predictable person but at the same time I do not really have a set routine.  However, on the regular daily basis, I will wake up, get in the shower, brush my teeth, do my hair, and then begin my day whether it is going to class or going out to the mall or the movie theater

I think that everyone has a touch of god talent in some way.  I believe god blessed everyone with something that they are better at then other things.  While there are some people who may to have more or less talents it could depend on the cultivation that person put into their god given talent.  In addition, the people that think  that they don't have a talent just might not have found it yet.  Once that talent is found, the person usually finds that they not only like to that thing but they also are good at it, which assists in making it the "touch of god" talent.

1 comment:

Lucas Schumann said...

I'm with you on the "this year I'm going to be better about procrastinating" thing. I think I've said that every year since about freshman year in high school and it's never worked out. Some people are meant to procrastinate and some aren't. The world needs both.