Sunday, September 7, 2008

Creative DNA

1.  My first creative act was a movie script that I wrote in about the 3rd grade.  I love to watch movies and so one day my dad was like just write a script and then Ill buy you a camera and you can record it.  I worked on the scripts for weeks. I really wanted to make the movie.

 
2. I admire singing/recording artists that are actually able to sing, dance, and perform.  It seems as if so many people now in the industry are there on pure looks and not talent.  That being so, I am very intent on giving recognition to those in the industry that are using their natural talent.  

3. A muse is someone or something that inspires you to do your best work or be the best person you can be at the time.

4. I would say that my whole family is my muse.  However, my play little sisters and brothers(since I am an only child) and my grandpa inspire me the most.  When I think of these people I know that they are either looking down on me from heaven expecting me to do my best work or looking at me as a role model. 

5.  Honestly, my biggest dream is to become a well respected, rich, entertainment attorney.  However, I feel like this dream can not be accomplished without my family being right by my side.  I want to have a family of my own but I also hope that I am not the only successful person around me.  For instance, my little sister wants to be a recording artist, my close friend wants to be a publicist, and another friend wants to be in the NFL.  I hope that all of us can accomplish these goals so that in the future can we not only work together but we can party and live a "good" life together.

No comments: