Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Reflecting of 1st Project

1. As I look back at the noun verb project, I was very spontaneous when I took my videos.  I did not want to lock myself down to having rituals for like wen I recorded or where I recorded. That being so I just basically recorded things that I thought would be entertaining. I mean I took things that I see on an everyday basis and put them together to make the video.  However, I did go through several phases while I was putting the video together. I went through all my footage to find the little clips that I liked the most.  Then I just let the creative process go to work.  I added and deleted things over and over, back and forth, just to see how it would add to this video that could only be 30 seconds.  Nonetheless, I actually like my final project. I didn't actually know what it was initially going to be so it didn't actually ever the potential for disappointment. Yet, I am actually proud of my work, this being my first movie. 

No comments: